Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do you install extensions on google chrome?

I use Google chrome for a long time. At first, I could install the extensions normally but I didn't install any for a long time and now, it doesn't work...=="...when click "Add to Chrome" it asks me whether or not I would like to install the extension. If I cancel it, it becomes the same as it is before and when I click "Install" it tells me to same the CRX file with a name similar to "extension_1_1_2_1".





Does anyone have any idea on what is wrong with it and how I can make it better agan. Please give me the step by step instructions.|||If you may have already installed the extension before, you may wish to remove it first. You can do this from options%26gt;plug-ins and extensions%26gt;(the extension) remove.





If that does not work, you may want to re install your chrome and make sure you have a good internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment