Thursday, January 12, 2012

I can't uninstall utorrent and bittorrent extensions from google chrome, help!?

Ok, this is really annoying. I did uninstall the utorrent bar from add/remove programs in the control panel, bittorrent isn't there. I also tried uninstalling and disabling them both (plus DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 %26lt;video%26gt; and SiteAdvisor) trough tools in chrome itself, and no matter what i do, they won't uninstall or delete. I would really like to keep the actual programs bitlord and utorrent, is there any way to make this happen? Thanks in advance...I can't uninstall utorrent and bittorrent extensions from google chrome, help!?
uninstall then reinstall google chromeI can't uninstall utorrent and bittorrent extensions from google chrome, help!?
Uninstall using Revo uninstaller completley
  • car stereo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment