Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I get a google chrome extension like the one in firefox that let's you download media?

There was one firefox addon called Video DownloadHelper which let you download any sort of media that you saw/ listened to. I want that for chrome because my computer for some reason won't let me use firefox anymore, but don't try to fix that problem. Is there any way I can get an addon like Video DownloadHelper?



this is the link to the firefox addon

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox鈥?/a>How do I get a google chrome extension like the one in firefox that let's you download media?
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is great if you take the time to integrate it into Chrome.Offer everything and more than the addon you describe though it does fall short of converting files.Theres hundreds if not thousands of file convereors out there for that step.

No comments:

Post a Comment