Thursday, January 19, 2012

Google Chrome's theme randomly set back to normal + Extensions won't work need help?

I've been using Google Chrome just fine for the longest time ever I was on it one night everything works fine then when I get on it the next morning it pops up with saying something along the lines of "Unable to load User's Profile" and now I my theme isn't showing anymore none of extensions show

(They don't even show if I go to Tools%26gt;Extensions)

and oh ye non of my settings stayed such as having a home page and my bookmark bar doesn't always show like how I use to have it (but I still have my Bookmarks)Google Chrome's theme randomly set back to normal + Extensions won't work need help?
They are still fixing chrome as there are still lots of issues with it, be patient.

I had too many issues with it too including crashing, freezing even same as the ones you described so I gave up on it till it is more stable and went back to firefox
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment