Thursday, January 12, 2012

Google Chrome how come i cant change my theme now? HELP PLEASE?

i know how to change my them in google chrome but now i cant for some reason i know you have to open a new tab then in the bottom right it looks like a folded page and you click there but now it looks like a puzzle and brings me to a "google chrome extensions" page. I cant even see what my bookmarks bar is because of the colors so i need to change my theme back please helpGoogle Chrome how come i cant change my theme now? HELP PLEASE?
the puzzle pieces are an update. go to this website for themes https://tools.google.com/chrome/intl/en/鈥?/a>Google Chrome how come i cant change my theme now? HELP PLEASE?
Hm.

Maybe you should delete your Google Chrome and download it again.

I think that is the only way...

If you do re download it, it will start out with White theme so you could see everything again.



Good luck.
  • lund boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment