Thursday, January 19, 2012

Highlight All Google Chrome Extension - needed!?

Right, well title says it all.. I'm using TaperMonkey (Greasemonkey) and I need to get my hands on an extension which allows me to lets say.. Highlight the word "all" in this sentence and it will show up all the "all"'s highlighted...



On firefox there is a tool called HighlightAll 1.5 - Automatically highlights and counts all occurances of the selected text with just a click.



Something similar but a chrome extension I will be most great-full :)!



Thanks!Highlight All Google Chrome Extension - needed!?
uh?



https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai鈥?/a>



be happy ?Highlight All Google Chrome Extension - needed!?
I'm pretty sure Chrome already supports this natively. If you search a word up using Ctrl+F, it will highlight all occurences of the word. However, it won't select all of them (if that's what you're trying to do...?)

EDIT: Oh I see now, you want to be able to click a word and have it instantaneously highlight all occurences.

Check out this extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment