Thursday, January 12, 2012

Need help on writing a Google Chrome Extension (details inside)?

I have started to write a Google Chrome Extension, I have read through some of the help from:

http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions…



I just need some help on what I need to do, to make it work.



Extension is visible next to omnibar (Chrome), when the user clicks on the icon. A pop-up appears, in the pop-up has some links.



That's where the problem lies.



I want, when the user clicks on one of the links, to actually take the user to that website.



Any help, thanks all in advance. Cheer.Need help on writing a Google Chrome Extension (details inside)?
I'm sorry,I know nothing about this but I had to answer %26lt;3 hope you find the answer your looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment