Sunday, January 8, 2012

I can't install and use any extensions for google chrome..?

I have chrome version 9.0.587.0 and every time I click install (in the browser) for an extension, it downloads it but then it disappears and its no where on my computer and it doesn't install. When I go to tools %26gt; extensions it tells me I don't have any installed.|||download extensions from (https://chrome.google.com/extensions/?hl鈥?/a> to be sure that your extensions will work on google chrome...



TO INSTALL EXTENSIONS:

here you can browse for the extension you like...click on the install button...

your browser will download this automatically then after download is finished a pop-up window will appear asking for your confirmation to install... click "install" then in a few seconds the extension's icon will appear on the upper right corner of your chrome browser for easy access.



IF YOU STILL CAN'T INSTALL EXTENSIONS:

try using Google Chrome version 8.0.552.215

this version is stable and extensions will work perfectly 100%

maybe version 9.0.587.0 isn't as stable as the version 8.0.552.215

No comments:

Post a Comment