Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why do my Google Chrome settings/layout keep going away when I exit?

I made my Google Chrome all pretty, with the "extensions" such as Stumbleupon and more...

But when I exited the window, and opened up Google Chrome again, it all just disappeared. It was all white again....

I tried adding everything again, but the same thing happened.



What's wrong? How can I fix it so that it can stay the way I set it?Why do my Google Chrome settings/layout keep going away when I exit?
Might be a virus. Like weeks ago I got virus that happened to me. Had to format because system restore didn't work for me. Try doing a system restore to point you didn't have it. If doesn't work get rid of virus or do a format (system recovery)Why do my Google Chrome settings/layout keep going away when I exit?
It might be a problem with chrome itself so i would try uninstalling (Control Panel---%26gt;Add or Remove Programs) it and reinstalling it to see if anything changes. Also i would use the stable build of chrome if you are not already.Why do my Google Chrome settings/layout keep going away when I exit?
because google is wierd its easy and yet retarded.
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment