Thursday, January 12, 2012

Google Chrome, Extension Bar Question?

Is there a way to "expand" the extension bar at the bottom. I know control+alt+b makes it disappear and re-appear. However I have quite a few extension. Gmail notifier, reader notifier, macro's, and aniweather. I want all data to show on Ani-weather but since I got the other's it pushes it off the side and the rest isn't visible. Is it possible to make the icons wrap around into two lines so it all shows on-screen at one time at the bottom of the page, based off of how many extensions you have installed or something?



I figured out how to change there order by disabling them and re-enabling them in the order they want to appear but I can't figure out how to make it wrap under or something?Google Chrome, Extension Bar Question?
On Google Chrome? I do not see an extension bar lol I'm sorry :(



I wanted to tell you, THANK YOU for sparing your life.

Try to do everything you've always wanted to do, don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment