Thursday, January 19, 2012

Google Chrome buttons are not showing up.?

Whenever I try to change options or install extensions on Google Chrome, the window is blank. When I try to open options, that window is blank. When I try installing an extension it says what is needs to know, but then there is an outline of a box made up of dots.



This started happening after I selected cookies be deleted when I close the window, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.



How do I get the buttons back?Google Chrome buttons are not showing up.?
It could be the virus that invades your computer. If you have that problem, clean up your computer.



If that doesn't work, then try other computer. Google will take some time to fix your Google Chrome in your computer.



I hope this helps! :)Google Chrome buttons are not showing up.?
refresh

No comments:

Post a Comment