Sunday, January 1, 2012

Is it dodgy to install extensions for google chrome?

it just informed me about an extension that i have installed it notified me that this extension can ; access my data on all my visited websites or on all websites and ; have access to all my browsing history.





is this dangerous ? or what would this mean that a browser extension could access this information ?|||Most people never have issues with Google Chrome extensions. Informing you of that is only a requirement that it's able to, that doesn't mean it's dangerous or it will. As long as you install ones that are trusted from the official website, you'll be fine.|||This question needs more information to be answered properly. What was the name of the extension? Where did you download it from?

No comments:

Post a Comment