Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do I get rid of Google chrome FIFA extension?

I installed an extension for google chrome which displays the colours of your favourite FIFA team. But now that the finals are over I want to remove this and have my browser back to normal. Is there a way of doing this without uninstalling and re-installing chrome? Also it is nowhere in the extensions page like every other extension I've installed, so I dont know how to get rid of it.|||Just press on tthe settings icon and there u can see an option Extensions option click on that and u can c all the extensions that you are using in chrome then find out your FIFA extension and click on uninstall thats it. Now you browser old look will be back :) :)|||These answers make sense, but I did mention that it is not on my extensions page, when I click extensions there are none listed.

Report Abuse


|||Right click on the extension and select Uninstall. If that doesn't work click on the tool icon and select Extensions. You can uninstall from there as well.





Go look at my video on Chrome and Chrome Extensions on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/RaNd0mGaMiNG

No comments:

Post a Comment