Sunday, January 8, 2012

Not sure about Google Chrome Extensions..?

I'm kinda moving from Firefox cuz of how it slows down on many web sites, especially Yahoo/AOL/Live, YT, FB, and other social networking sites.








Firefox has all the best add-ons, but Chrome has so many that I didn't even know about, and they're good too, making it a good alternative to FF [the king]. xD


But, I'm kinda concerned about downloading the Chrome extensions.


"Install [extension name]? This extension can access: All data on your computer"?


I mean, really.  : \





[There is another kind of warning for the extension being able to access your private data/website data; I am aware of/understand the reason behind that one]|||Just because Firefox doesn't warn you about the risks of the extensions doesn't mean they are all safe! At least Google Chrome tells you what the extensions do exactly.





Firefox security reports: http://secunia.com/advisories/product/28…

No comments:

Post a Comment