Sunday, January 1, 2012

Google Chrome extensions not working?

I (up until recently) used Firefox for most of my web browsing, however, I wanted to switch over to Google Chrome so that I could use the HTML features of it, and it is a lot faster than Firefox could have ever wanted to be. One problem that I have run into is that I cannot seem to keep the extensions that I used in Greasemonkey, even though most of the videos that I have seen say that you can use those extensions. One in particular that I was having trouble with is the YouTube Auto Buffer %26amp; Auto HD extension on http://www.userscripts.org/. The extension will show up initial, but after I close the browser, it won't work. I check my extensions list, and it says that it is still installed, however, the ads at the beginning of the videos keep showing up. Even the button to change the settings for the extension are gone from the video's page. Can anyone help me solve this problem before I go insane watching a 15 second add before all of my videos in my subscription list?!?!?!?|||Are you sure the extensions are enabled? :P


For blocking ads, I use this AdBlock. Haven't seen a single ad in months, without any problems either.


http://goo.gl/TR9t





Are you sure they're all compatible?

No comments:

Post a Comment